Vitae adipiscing turpis. Aenean ligula nibh, molestie id viverra a, dapibus at dolor. In iaculis viverra neque, ac ele.
I bet you have always wanted to step into your kitchen or bedroom or living room or bathroom and find it shiny but you were never really sure how to do it. We being a professional cleaning service company know exactly how to do it.
6 tips to help you clean your house
1. Glass cleaning Let’s start by making all your glasses and windows shine like a diamond. Yes it is possible. What you need is a bottle of Windex and paper towels. Spray some windex on paper towels and do any glass or mirror. But you should put some effort into it. Sure windex is great but it doesn’t do magic. Cleaning homes do take some time. But the outcome will definitely make you happy.
2. Furniture polishing Next tip that will help you in cleaning house is using furniture polish. There are a lot of brands to choose from. The most famous I believe is pledge. But whatever you choose it will make your furniture look great as good as new. Shiny house uses furniture polish during deep cleaning, standard cleaning and move in move out cleaning. The result is always the same. People love what they see.
3. Bathroom cleaning Let’s move on. The third tip is making your bath clean. The two things that we advise you to use is Soft scrub and Method for the bathrooms. Professional cleaners like ourselves use these two to make your bathrooms look shiny. Give it a try and we promise you won’t regret it. By the way don’t forget to actually scrub your bathroom or toilet otherwise it won’t do the magic.
4. Kitchen cleaning And now…. That’s right. The kitchen. Tons of work to do here. Polishing the counters, washing outside of the fridge, microwave, stove, even oven sometimes. Usual thing for a house maid service but might be a tricky task for householders. Don’t be afraid of the counters or cabinets. Just use the surface polish and everything will turn out fine. What might be a more difficult task is stainless steel surfaces. I guess you always want them look as good as knew but the unpleasant thing is that they always look untidy with fingerprints all over the place. Don’t panic. Here is what our cleaning agency uses. There are several cleaning supplies intended to clean stainless steel objects. That’s exactly what you need. Trust us. As for the sink you can do it with soft scrub or just dishwashing liquid. That’s right. This simple thing makes your sink spotlessly clean as well.
5. Floor cleaning The last but not least are the floors. The hardwood floors to be precise. Hardwood floors deserve additional treatment. And you can get them one. Just buy something from a wide variety of cleaning supplies for the floors and dissolve it in your bucket of water. Just make sure that you follow the instructions on the bottle or you may end up with sticky floors.
Sure these are not all tips that professional housecleaning services can share. But they are definitely the basic ones. Of course here at Shiny house we know most of them and you can call or email us and we will handle all the dirty work for you.